What A Nutritionist Can Do For You (In-Person & Live on Facebook)
Time & Location
About the Event
Improve Your Health Through Food
Nutrition is a term we’re all familiar with, but what does it actually mean? Maybe you’ve considered talking with a nutritionist, but you’re not sure if it’s right for you. If you’re on the fence, a few signs that you should see a nutritionist include things such as... you think you have a food allergy, you have tried every diet out there, or you have a health concern. Whether you’re interested in disease prevention or correction, we can help! Our goal is to provide you a judgment-free, fully engaging event about what a nutritionist can do for you. During this experience, we will discuss the importance of nutrition, how you can benefit from learning more about nutrition, and some common conditions eating better can help.
Address Health Concerns
We all know that our health is affected by the foods we eat but understanding the connection can be confusing. Here are a few facts about the relationship between diet and health that you may find interesting:
- The leading cause of death, heart disease, is strongly linked to diet.
- A large portion of chronic illnesses can be prevented or maintained through the foods we eat.
- Even with an overabundance of food, we are suffering from nutrient deficiencies.
- Added sugar is being implicated as a leading cause of obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- A low intake of omega-3 is associated with a lower IQ, depression, various mental disorders, heart disease, and many other serious diseases.
- Ninety percent of Americans take in more sodium than health experts recommend for a healthy diet.
- Only half of Americans regularly consume five servings of vegetables more than four days per week.
- Unhealthy eating and physical inactivity are leading causes of death in the U.S.
Helping others achieve their nutrition goals is a passion of ours. We are motivated to help everyone succeed in improving their health by eating better. If you’re looking for a judgment-free event about improving your health, join us!
- Improve Your Health$0$00$0